SILO's Youth Services goal is developing a Youth Services program, of an array of direct and referral services targeted
to youth and young adults ages 14 to 24 years, to supplement and continue the "aging out" transition services received
This Fall we are facilitating classes, groups, seminars and events in the following areas:
- Community Inclusion/Recreation: Social Skills, Leisure Time Hobby and Skill Set development;
- Exercise (personal training and/or sports) and Nutrition;
- Advocacy (including self-advocacy, community and systems change);
- Parent/Guardian Support Services;
- Employment (Work Readiness and Job Development Services);
- Independent Living Skills;
- Peer Support Groups;
- Assistive Technology and Gaming;
- Experienced Peer Counseling.
To the right is Daily Program Schedule for 2017 classes, groups and clubs available currently. Click on the image to open a pdf of the Program Calendar.
Please Contact Marie Hickey by calling SILO at (631)880-7929 or
, SILO Youth Services Developer, if you are interested in more information about registering for classes or have any questions related to Youth Services.